My name is Cristina and I'm gonna let you know a little about me. I have very cool parents and I am the oldest child on my mother's side. I have an 11 year old brother and a 4 or 5 year old sister. LOL yea thats sad that I don't know how old she is but anywho... I am the only child on my daddy's side. = ) yea. I live with my loving grandparents and my dad. I have a BIG family. I went to Skyway Elementary and then South Hialeah Elementary. I considered myself one of the cool kids. Then I went on to Miami Springs Middle and to Miami Springs High. But then i transfered to Miami Central and became a Rocket. = ). Where I met my first love, Edward, but we're not together anymore but we still talk. Then I graduated from Hialeah-Miami Lakes as c/o 2008. Yay! While at HML I was a Flagette for the band. Where I learned the difference between phony and real. That is when i met my closest friends that I wouldn't trade for the world, Charnay, Maurine, and Cleo. Charnay and Cleo are at TCC right now. And Maurine was suppose to start BC with me btu had some problems. She'll be here soon though. I love going out with them to clubs, parties, eating, shopping, movies, and just vibe. Now I find myself 19 years old at Broward College, with a car, no job (but looking), and just focusing on me and what I want to be. I just found out what I wanted to major in. I am majoring in Public Relations. Being in the PR field and working for the fashion or entertainment business in the NY is my goal. That is me all the way and that is what I'm going to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment