Saturday, January 17, 2009

What does the word "friend" mean to you?

A friend to me is someone that you can trust 100%. Like if something happened thats the first name that comes to mind, "Damn let me call____". A friend has to always be honest. They would tell you when they think your wrong. Even if you are wrong, and they know your wrong, they'll just be like "alright alright" and just let it go cause they aleady know how you are. Someone who's genuine, not phony or fake, cause believe it's hard to find a geniune person these days. Just someone who you know will always be there through thick and thin, when you need to cry, or when you need to laugh. That someone who's just ALWAYS there and always will. I am glad to have found 2 very close friends of mine, Maurine and Charnay. These have to be the realist people I know. (and believe i know). I am just really greatful for them. I mean i believe the saying that God puts everyone in your life for a reason. So basically everyone who you've come across has been for a reason. And those 2 are my reason for friendship. I've known them for a couple of years now, and those will be the b**ches at my college graduation, my wedding, my baby shower, and at my house everyday after that. They've always been there, yeah we've had our arguments, but as you can see it only made the friendship stronger. I love them and I know they love me too. Those are my ride or dies. They are always one phone call away if someone gets out of line,LMAO.J/K. Now i would like to hear some responses to this blog. Thanks for reading
Your Classmate,
Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment