Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

My friends came down from Tallahassee this weekend so of course we had to celebrate. I don't usually go out so everytime they come down we HAVE to. Any ways we didn't do anything major just mostly chilled together. Because like I said in previous posts we're going to celebrate big on Memorial weekend so we're trying to save money. We just went out to dinner on Friday to Long Horn and then to a billiard's pool hall with some other people. Oh yeah and then Denny's after that; jees that was alot in one day. I love when they come down though because it's laughter after laughter. OMG! It was fun and then we spent most of Saturday together but then I went to my aunt's house. Which I love cause she cooks so good, ugh. Then spent today with my boyfriend, who akes me mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment