Monday, April 20, 2009

Is Love Ever Painless?

I believe everyone will encounter love at least once in their lives. I truly feel we have a love/hate relationship with love. It can be the most beautiful thing in this world, but it can also be painful and hurt. No one ever wants to be heartbroken but it happens to all of us. I, personally, hate it. Why does it have to happen? Seriously, is it to teach us about life? Or learn about ourselves. Maybe to let us know when that person is not the right one for us. Sometimes it makes the relationship stronger. Once you've gone through so many things with one person it makes you wonder, why would I want to do this all over with someone else? I truly don't know and I believe no one truly knows, and just like that it's a part of life. Is love ever painless? I believe assumption #1: Love conquers all. If it is true love it will survive through whatever comes its way. I strongly believe 'If its meant to be, it will be'. You cannot force anything but you shouldn't just leave it either. Which reminds me of assumtion #4: True love is forever. The only time I can think about going against this assumtion is when someone is left widowed and they have lost their true love, but other than that true love is forever. Which is kind of like assumption #3. I honestly feel there is someone out there for everyone and you'll meet that person sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment