I have been thinking about my future alot lately. Basically because I wish I can graduate college as fast as possible. I just want to get my career started already. I see myself mariied with kids in the next 10 years. Residing in the middle of Manhattan. Have an all black Range Rover, living life. Hopefully my i will be successful in my career as a PR agent. Maybe even have my own PR firm. Mingle with the rich and famous. I kind of feel that i might be into my work alot. I mean the PR field is a very fast-paced, hectic lifestyle. But I will always make sure to make time for my hubby and my kids. I wil still have my same friends and hopefully they'll be successful too, and come to visit me all the time. =). I just hope that I will be happy and fulfilled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey mami...I know I don't know you like that. But I have sort of always valued myself as a good person reader. Lol I read maybe 3 sentences in your blog and knew it was the girl in my ENC 1101 class who said she wanted to be in fashions.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete