Monday, February 2, 2009

Spring Break

Hey there bloggers,
I'm back on here, like we're suppose to be every week. Well, this week I chose to write about Spring Break. Me and my friends are planning a trip this Spring Break to (drum rolls) Panama City Beach, FL. I've never planned a trip anywhere before so I don't really know what to do. So if any one has any request please leave a comment. I been looking online for hotels and events. I found that during the week of March 8th, MTV will be there. So we're trying to look for some hotels around there. My friend Charnay is telling me that the kids around her school in Tally been talking about it, so hopefully we'll have a fun time. We been calculating the cost and it sounds okay, so...I just hope we end up having a lot of fun for SB. We're planning on renting a Magnum, so we're going to be looking real cute. I mean of course we're going shopping the week before. I just hope everything goes as planned or better. And in case you did not know orange is my favorite color = ).

No comments:

Post a Comment