Friday, February 6, 2009

Must Read

This is for anyone who likes to read urban books. I just read this book called Every Thug Needs A Lady by Wahida Clark. This was hands-down one of the best books I've read. Now I read all types of book as long as they keep me interested. My favorites type would have to be urban books though. Maybe because I can relate more to what they talk about, and the things they talk about keep me interested. Well, this book is a sequal and the one I was reading was the 2nd. I am going to read the back, because it explains better:
"Having escaped from the hard streets where deals go down on the corner and shots ring out in the night, sexy, beautiful Roz- friend of Angel, Jaz, and Kyra, who've all loved thugs of their own- is on her way to a professional career in physical therapy. She doesn't need to make a U-turn back to the ghetto. But then she meets Trae, who's still after the bling bling and fast money of drugs. He's hard, hot, irresistable- and trouble. Soon Roz is wild for a brother whose world is filled with dark schemes and deadly desires. But blinded by her passon, she can't see the heartbreak ahead where the hood has a law of it's own- and its own brand of revenge. "
I strongly recommend it, it was a really good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment