Saturday, February 28, 2009

Live Your Life Concert

Yesterday was the "Live Your Life Concert" with T.I., Young Jeezy, Sean Paul and Lloyd. I'm not a big fan of T.I. but I just went to accompany my friend, who is a HUGE T.I. fan(seriously). I do vibe with Jeezy though, and his performance was very good, even though expected.Lloyd and Sean Paul were the opening acts so they weren't so big, but their performance was good. I liked both of their music. I listened to them before but I never really paid attention. They have some good songs though. Now this is Miami so I already knew that most people were going to be there for Jeezy, and when he came out it was noticable. OMG people were wild! There were people there that knew word for word, people you wouldn't think were such big fans. Then came on T.I., and like i said I am not a big fan but it turned out being a good performance. My friend was going crazy and it seemed like it was only him and her in the stadium. It was nice and I really enjoyed myself. That was my first concert and I am looking forward to more. I can't wait til Kanye West or Keyshia Cole come to Miami, I would would really spazz out!

No comments:

Post a Comment