Saturday, February 21, 2009

RateYourProfessor.com

Hi Everyone,
I am just getting home from picking up the novel at Barnes and Nobles. I started reading it and it's not totally boring, but it has not caught my attention yet. Any who this week has been okay. I really can not wait til Spring Break though. The Panama City Beach plans are off (womp womp) but hopefully I'll still be able to make it to Tallahassee. I really been wanting to go just to visit my friends and party with them. And I wish someone would of told me about Ratemyprofessor.com earlier! OMG I'm going to have to say that I really don't like my SLS teacher but decided to stay with her because I did not know if any other teacher might have been worst. Well, little did I know about this very helpful website and I am really upset that I did not fully know about it earlier. Someone on there really agreed with me on the teacher.UGH! Don't worry Mrs. Alessandri, everything said about you was good (=. All I know is that I need to stop by there next semester!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment