Happy Valentine's Everybody!
This VDay turned out good for me. I'm a very simple person and don't really expect anything out of this world. Well my boyfriend bought me a BIG stuffed puppy, chocolate, and a balloon. I was very pleased, and very happy at the fact that we were suppose to go to Olive Garden. Now i knew all the restaurants were going to be packed, so I thought about calling first. Well, I called the Olive Garden on Pines to ask how long the wait was. It was around like 5 o'clock and i was thinking of going like @ 6 because i knew the later it was, the longer the wait will be. The hostess told me that it was a 30 minute wait, which was not that bad, but she said that it was gonna get longer. I've really been craving a dish there so I HAD to go to Olive Garden. I started getting ready and left my bf house around 6, arriving to OG @ around 6:20. The wait was an hour but we decided to wait, because we knew that it would be like that in any other restaurant. So we had a very good meal and ended the night at my mother's house, watching tv and cuddling. Perfect (=
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment